2009年12月4日金曜日

Jijichi! ! ! 1

Dear as a parent, a good case, this forum, I have introduced my sister is, I still, Oh? Saw a good many times more attention to novice thank you thank you!
I am very enthusiastic I need to solve such a problem can I ask you and your skin. In junior high school, when his face was my last period, the swelling of the skin, Pai Ping Yang after the line in love with him after one of the effects of continued use over the years very good autumn. If you just stop, an exception than a year after my eyes, under one second, and then further down on the nose between the brown spots long film, so I worry 呀is. . . In addition, the number of freckles of used products is fragmented but to no avail. . Plaque now face a very deep color is dry: t (I Jiugen all day, try to sleep awareness

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿